Thursday 21 December 2017

Not Many More Sleeps

Good morning and happy Thursday. It's Sue here with a last minute Christmas card, (hopefully I'll have posted it by now). I've gone with the red, green and rust option, and as it turned out it's pretty much full of Tim Holtz products so it should all work together.


There's a step by step here on my blog so please pop on over. I hope you're all ready for the big day, and have a very Merry Christmas. Thanks very much for looking and I'll see you again next Year!

2 comments:

  1. Thx, a great post, as usual! Let me share something new with you and with your audience. I have a profound gift idea for you.
    From just £9.99 with ★ FREE ★ NEXT DAY ★ delivery for orders Over £20
    and 100% money back guarantee. Highest quality canvas prints online - get started now!

    Did you know that you can print from Facebook & Instagram TODAY and hang them on the wall as canvas prints?

    Bring your online memories into real life, and give to somebody you love 💕 with an option to print from your favorite social media, or your smartphone or tablet.

    I print my images with Parrot Print Canvas ★★★ https://www.parrotprintcanvas.com/canvas-prints

    ReplyDelete

We love to know what you think about our site, our challenges and the projects our DT Members and guests donate. All constructive comments are welcome and if you have any questions we have provided a contact form on the sidebar.

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and support us. Happy crafting!

Susan and the CVC team xxx